- Ewa G encouraged Fesl R to ride a bike!
- Set a goal, itís a great motivator.
- Get your workmates on a bike!
- Show your support for cycling in Greater Manchester.
- Cycling is a quick, healthy and convenient way to commute.
- Rachel S encouraged Rachael T to ride a bike!
- What's happening near you? Find out about local cycling news and events.
- Can you burn off 6 pints in a week? Set a personal goal.
- Cycling is fun for all the family.
- Phil D encouraged Gary M to ride a bike!
Win Cinema Tickets
We've got 500 Odeon cinema tickets to give away!
If you ride a bike for the first time in a year for the Challenge or if you encourage someone else to, we will send you both a free cinema ticket.
- Step 1: Ride a bike for the first time in a year or more for at least 10 minutes between Monday 14 May to Tuesday 5 June 2012 .
Step 2: Register on this website and record your trip.
- Step 1: Encourage someone to ride a bike for the first time in a year or more for at least 10 minutes between Monday 14 May to Tuesday 5 June 2012.
Step 2: They register on this website and record the trip.
Step 3: When they record the trip, ask them to enter your name when asked "Who encouraged you to ride a bike for this Challenge?"
Win 2 tickets
Each participant can earn up to 2 free Odeon cinema tickets, so have some fun encouraging your work colleagues to get involved and have a fun night out at the cinema on us.
Cinema tickets are allocated on a first come first served basis, so record your trips as soon as possible during the Challenge period.