- Cycling is a quick, healthy and convenient way to commute.
- Phil D encouraged Gary M to ride a bike!
- Rachel S encouraged Rachael T to ride a bike!
- Ewa G encouraged Fesl R to ride a bike!
- What's happening near you? Find out about local cycling news and events.
- Get your workmates on a bike!
- Cycling is fun for all the family.
- Show your support for cycling in Greater Manchester.
- Can you burn off 6 pints in a week? Set a personal goal.
- Set a goal, itís a great motivator.
Challenge Champion: Darren H.1.5% participation (9 of 615 staff) | 615 staff | 1 new cyclist
108 trips and 647.6 miles logged | 20,075 calories burnt
109 kg of CO2 saved! (?)
Makerfield BDC's Goal
Makerfield BDC doesn't have a goal set yet.
|Culture And Change||16||6.3%||1||16.4|
|No Department Selected||700||0.1%||2||34|
|JSA NEW CLAIMS||60||5%||3||167|
|TEAM WILLIAMS JSA||10||0%||0||0|
|Carol W.||Culture And Change||Yes||6||16.4|
|Ian D.||JSA NEW CLAIMS||No||19||95|
|JAYNE S.||JSA NEW CLAIMS||No||2||16|
|KAREN U.||JSA NEW CLAIMS||No||3||56|
|P H.||No Department Selected||No||11||34|
No Trips Logged
These people have registered but still need to log a trip for their registration to count towards your team's score!
Encourage these people to join in and log a trip!
|Daniel J.||No Department Selected||1 year, 1 month ago||1 year, 1 month ago|